Medicine is one of the most popular but also difficult and challenging courses in the world. To work in the medical field, future doctors and health practitioners have to go through intensive academic courses followed by residency programs. But if your goal is to save human lives and help people stay healthy, then you are on the right track.
Medicine in Ukraine
Ukraine universities of late have become very popular among international students looking to pursue carriers in medicine. This has become a reality mainly due to the combination of affordable tuition fees, low cost of living and the possibility of studying medicine in English medium.
Ukraine boasts itself of many world-class national universities that offer MBBS, MD and other related degree courses in medicine. Graduates from these universities are recognized and eligible for jobs in the medical field all over the world.
MBBS program in Ukraine Medical Universities spans 6 years and applicants are not required to sit for any entrance examination. The Medical Schools offer a warm and supportive multi-cultural studying atmosphere, where each student is treated as an individual.
Why you have to choose an MBBS program in Ukraine
- Students have the opportunity to study in English medium.
- Students are taught in small groups. This facilitates close interaction between the students and the lecturers.
- Tuition and accommodation fees are low.
- High quality of education. Certificates are recognized all over the world(MCI, WHO, IMED, UNESCO, Medical and Dental Council and Boards of many countries).
- Extracurricular activities and sports activities are held in the medical universities. This helps to keep students healthy and happy. Remember “sound mind lives in a sound body”
- Students have access to and for that matter take part in various international conferences, workshops and seminars.
- Getting medical education in Ukraine Medical Schools gives the students some useful career guide options including high education standard with highly exciting medical technology and advanced methodology.
- Professional training is conducted by experts and household names of Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
- Easy and quick admission process.
To get you admitted to any Ukraine Medical School for MBBS, you need to send us the following documents:Scanned copy of data page of your international passport (all details showing clearly)
- Copy of your High School results slip or certificate (minimum of 5 credit passes in subjects including Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English)
- Filled application form Postgraduate Applicants
Postgraduate candidates have to send the following documents:
Copy of Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree Certificate
Copy of Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree Transcripts
Copy of data page of your international passport (all details showing clearly)
Copy of your High School results slip or certificate (minimum of 5 credit passes in subjects including Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English)
Filled application form
Click Below For Tuition & Applicable Fees For Medical Courses